With your generous support, we are providing direct assistance to the most vulnerable groups in Ukraine focusing on our mission: rescue, relief, and resupply.
Your donations have helped rescue a newborn baby in Kyiv, extract an elderly woman in Russian military-controlled zone, fund housing and food for dozens of Ukrainians, and deliver medicine and medical care to active conflict areas, and more. Read about some of our accomplishments below.
HERE ARE 8 WAYS THAT YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE TO THE PEOPLE OF UKRAINE:
- Conducted rescue missions that saved 51 people and 4 dogs through 10 separate support networks and coordinating across 7 countries
- Delivered 8 containers of specialized medical supplies, X-ray equipment, and critical need medicine to Kyiv, Kharkiv, Chernihiv, Mariupol, and Vinnytsia.
- Provided grants to 5 local Ukrainian NGOs supporting volunteer efforts to provide humanitarian assistance, food, hygiene kits, water, to those who are displaced by war, as well as to those who are immobile (mostly elderly).
- Provided direct aid to 1 family who evacuated Kharkiv when their apartment building was destroyed by shelling
- Funded a domestic violence and abuse shelter in Lviv who is supporting 50+ women and children from all across Ukraine who were displaced because of the war
- Provided direct aid to a Polish couple who took in 23 Ukrainians where they are provided shelter and food before they can be resettled more permanently
- Funded safe shelter and food for 10 Ukrainian families for up to 30 days by completely renting a hotel in Ivano-Frankivsk.
- Developed a network of 250+ top medical experts in Ukraine with specializations ranging from trauma, pediatrics, psychology, cardiology, rheumatology, and infectious diseases.
How you can continue to help
- Spread the word by sharing this newsletter.
- Direct us to individuals who need help
- Let us know of others who could be interested in supporting our work through donations